Setting up Google Authenticator & your PlayXchange login.
- PlayXchange uses Google Authenticator to provide a 2 step secure login to your PlayXchange account.
- With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and the verification code you generate with the Google Authenticator app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need of a network or cellular connection.
- You will need to download the Google Authenticator app and set it up on your phone or computer. If you already have the Google Authenticator app go to step 5. Please do not delete this application - you will need it every time you log into the PlayXchange.
- Google Authenticator app can be downloaded for Apple or Android devices from the Apple store or Google play store.Once the Google Authenticator app has downloaded to your phone don’t follow the setup details on the website.
- Go to the Play exchange website (https://app.playxchange.global/login )
- You should see the “Register” box. Enter in your details (note – use the same email address for the login & KYC details), tick the “I accept the terms & conditions” box and click “Submit”. You need to complete all the fields before you can click on “Submit”.
- You will be sent a verification email with a 6 digit code – enter that code into the box in PlayXchange.
- You should now be able to login to the site. Login using the Name & password you have set up.
- The next step is to set up the 2 step verification. PlayXchange will display either a QR code or a code. (QR Codes are scanned by your phones’ camera. If you don’t have camera on your phone enter the code manually)
- Open your Google Authenticator app - it will ask you to Begin or if you already have accounts setup you may see a “+” to add a new account (the + can be at the top or the bottom of your screen depending on your phone) or you may see a button “Add Account”– it should then say either scan in the QR Code or manually enter in the Code and give it a name (ie PlayXchange) and then save.
- Your Google Authenticator app should now be displaying a 6 digit which changes regularly. This is the code you need to enter into the PlayXchange each time you log in. Enter this code into the verify box (Do not put the space in)on the PlayXchange and click “Verify. If an error is occurring after several attempts, try adding a new account in Google Authenticator app and scan/enter the code again as it may not of scanned the QR code correctly.
- Once PlayXchange has verified the code it may ask you to login again. Login and put the Google Authenticator code into the “Please Enter your Two Factor Authentication (2FA)” box– you should now be in the PlayXchange.
14. You will need to consult your Google Authenticator every time you login to get the new code. For this reason do NOT delete the Google Authenticator app or the entry made for Playchip with your email address within it.
Note that you then have 45 days to verify your identity for KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML/CTF (Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorism Financing) requirements.